We believe strongly in core values. Family values. Community values. Business values. This belief is instilled in every member of Team TransCorr. We believe in giving and giving back. That is why each year we continue to be involved with several non-profit, local, regional and national charities. Listed below are a few of the causes that TNL chooses to help each year.
“Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”
Corr Sponsorship Programs
- Agape Families “Rebuilding God’s Broken Children” - Agape Families is a non-profit organization that was founded in the greater Indianapolis area in early 2006. They work to transform the troubled lives of abused and neglected children by showing them unconditional love in a safe and nurturing home, using the gifts and talents of the community. For more information about Agape Families, visit www.agapefamilies.org.
- Christmas for Kids - Each Christmas season, TNL supports an elementary school in the local Grand Rapids area. These schools have a very high poverty rate of greater than 93%. Each Christmas season, the senior management team, consisting of Santa and his helpers, deliver Christmas cheer to 50+ underprivileged children. Each child writes their wish list in advance and receives 2 or 3 different gifts that he or she had wished Santa would bring them. And yes, Santa delivers each child exactly what they had wished for. Each gift is specifically wrapped and name tagged for each child.
- Parish of St. Pius X - Each year TNL donates gifts to the Parish of St. Pius X Christian Services in Grandville, Michigan. In keeping with the spirit of Christmas, gifts are wrapped and delivered anonymously to dozens of children.
Additional Charities & Sponsorships
- St. Jude/Brian Bush Putt-For-Life Memorial Tournament
- Relay-For-Life Cancer Walk held in Wyoming, Michigan
- Georgetown Little League Baseball (Both Boys and Girls)
- Grandville High School Rugby Team
- West Michigan Blood (Sponsorship of Bloodmobile at Our Headquarters Three Times Per Year)
- NTAF Great Lakes Lung (Charity Golf Sponsorship)
- American Cancer Society
- Jenison Athletic Department and Football Boosters
- Metro City High School Academy
- Golf for Kids Sake
- Grandville Athletics