We believe strongly in corr values. Family values. Community values. Business values. This belief is instilled in every member of Team TransCorr. We believe in giving and giving back. That is why each year we continue to be involved with several non-profit, local, regional and national charities. Listed below are a few of the causes that TNL chooses to help each year.
Corr Sponsorship Programs
- United Way Adopt-a-Family program – The Heart of West Michigan United Way has a program that allows TransCorr to adopt local families in need during the holiday season. We shop, wrap and deliver gifts and food to those families each holiday season. If you want more information on how you can get involved, visit their website hwmuw.org
- Michigan Blood– Triennially, TNL holds on-site blood drives. These drives help supply Michigan blood with much needed live saving blood for local hospitals. Not only do our own associates participate, we also welcome walk-ins to help donate. “Michigan Blood saves Michigan Lives.” miblood.org
- Armed Forces Salmon Assault – From its inception 5 years ago, TransCorr National Logistics has sponsored the same boat during the annual Armed Forces Salmon Assault. All charity proceeds from the event benefit West Michigan area veterans. This nonprofit organization helps local area veterans with various types of assistance both big and small! salmonAssault.com
- Hand 2 Hand Ministries – TNL has recently signed on to be a sponsor of Hand 2 Hand Ministries, who partners with 111 churches and 167 schools to provide meals to students (K-12) in need during the weekend. Over the next year, we plan to organize packing events, food drives, and fundraisers to benefit this amazing non-profit. For more information on how you can help please visit https://h2hkids.org/
- Student Advancement Foundation – “The Grand Rapids Student Advancement Foundation is an independent nonprofit organization serving as the strategic fundraising partner of the Grand Rapids Public Schools. Their purpose is to raise, grow and steward funds and other community resources to support the Grand Rapids Public Schools for the benefit of its students.” https://grsaf.org/ TNL employees will volunteer at their events and raise funds for specific departments over the next year.